11 June 2014

June goals check in

My June goals check is in late!! This school year has been crazy!! I haven't had much time to myself, and when I have, I have been sewing!! Without further ado, my goals for 2014. . .

1. Post in my blog 7 times a month.  I have been doing this!! maybe I should try 10 times a month, but I know when August and September hit, I might not get that.  But let's try!

2. I had changed this to finish 10 quilts this year.  Well I am on finish #5 (not posted yet) and I have 5 quilts I am currently working on (that I would like to have finished by the end of summer), then I also have two quilt tops done (that needs to be quilted), one other top that is almost done.  So maybe I will push this one to 15 finishes this year!

3. This is the one I need to start on, I have one UFO that is in rows, that I plan on actually making into two quilts.  And I would really like to get a good start on my husbands tee shirt quilt!  so much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!