30 September 2013

Design wall



One of the things I was so excited about Saturday was their HUGE design wall! I wish I had room in my house for one!! Course I loved that I could see it straight from where I was sitting, so I could put something up and just look at it!

I am linking up with design wall Monday.

I started these in the spring. I loved doing scrappy but in color.  I wasn't exactly sure how I wanted to may it out, I had thought about a design like this, but wasn't sure how it would work, and now that I see it laid out I LOVE IT!! And I cannot wait to get it finished! As you can see I have a few more blocks to finish up, but this lets me see them laid out to know how many more I need :)

2 comments:

  1. I love it! The colors :) I like how you used only one color, but scrappy in each wonky block :) it will be a very happy quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to have a design wall. I'm afraid mine stays full of all sorts of works in progress. Your blocks are terrific. What great colors.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!