10 September 2013

Sister swap sent!

I took part of the it's a sister thing swap this summer.  I have two sisters, and I really love having sisters.  We are all quite crafty (thanks to my mom) but I am the only one that quilts.  So I was excited to be able to meet other quilters!

Quilts From My Crayon Box

My "sister" to send to was Rachell. I've been stalking her blog, trying to decide what to send her.  I kind of wish that I could have waited two more weeks to send it, because she is pregnant and will be finding out the sex of the baby then! So without further ado, here is what I sent her (I know I stole her pictures, I forgot to take pictures!)


Since she has little ones I thought a baby friendly ornament would be nice to have.


I also included some fabric, some girly and some for a boy.


This is a Looney Toons apron.  


And lastly a small baby quilt.  Something that I think is kind of gender neutral.

I had fun with this swap! Thank you Michele for putting this together!

1 comment:

  1. All of your goodies are just lovely and I know Rachell will really enjoy them. Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!