04 September 2013

Goals Check in

Oops!! I didn't post this for July or August!! Boy was I busier than I thought I would be this summer!

1. Post in my blog 100 times.  I am at about 80.  So as long as I don't drop off the face of this earth, then I should get there :)

2. Finish 7 quilts (that aren't UFOs) I have the kitty quilt and the quilt for my father in law. So 2.  But I am currently working on about 5 :p I do have the black & white log cabin top done.   So 4 more flimsies to make before I can have a total of 7.

3. I have started my string quilt, I would count the heart blocks as a new pattern, and another project I haven't shared yet! (which uses parts of what I have done before and part of what I haven't.)

I think I picked good goals :) I am reaching them all, albeit slowly, but I will get there.

One thing I would really like to do by the end of the year is finish my husband's tee-shirt quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!