09 September 2013

Scraptacular!!!


So this was what I decided to do with my left overs from the Jacobs ladder quilt.  I have also been cutting quite a bit more.  I think the only "issue" I am having is that I now have a box full of 4 7/8" squares.  So I have started cutting them 5" so that I can use them in other projects. 

I love how this quilt looks so far!! Most of the time when I lay out my scrappy quilts I don't fall in love with them as much, but bam! I sure do love this one! 

I am linking up to design wall Monday

5 comments:

  1. I love this scrappy quilt. What a great way to use up scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I have been wanting to make a Jacob's Ladder quilt for years now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so fun to see the design that the pinwheels make. I think it's a great quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pinwheels alternating with your 16 patches... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!