01 October 2013

Sewing day - what I did

Well I kind of slacked on picture taking this weekend!! (I did spend most of my time sewing ;) )


I finished some bow tie blocks. 

I started some small (5") blocks, but I didn't get pictures! I sure loved how they looked up on the design wall!

I finished a top!! (no pictures until after Christmas :( sorry!)

I laid out a few things to get ideas. It was just so inspiring. I loved hanging out with "my kind of people"!!!

Lily's Quilts

I love being to follow more quilters because they have such GREAT ideas.  I also love having people comment, because I love getting help and ideas from other quilters!

Lily's Quilts

9 comments:

  1. I love your little purple bowtie blocks! I love this pattern but for some reason, I never think to use any background but cream of white. It makes such a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bow tie blocks - well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bow ties! I've been thinking of doing a purple quilt too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I came over from Lily's Quilts. You look like you keep busy! I love your bowties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I too have come from lillys Quilts, love the bow ties

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I too have come from lillys Quilts, love the bow ties

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great block- nice fabrics! Good to meet you through Lily's Quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally can be like that too -- too much sewing, too little photography ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!