27 January 2023

Bow tie blocks - count 587

 I have been trying to keep track of how many bowties I have, because there are too many for my design wall.  Well not too many, but too many I don't want to put them up anymore to try to count them.


This was in May of 22.  I had 339 bowtie blocks and I decided I was not going to put them up and count them there anymore.  I couldn't even imagine trying to do it now!

Last week I made 21 bowtie blocks.


And this week I made 18 bowtie blocks.  My total right now is 587!!! I cannot believe I have made over 200 since May of last year! 

I am so ready to start sewing these into bigger blocks.  But I think I will wait until I have 600.  If I make this as big as my quilt is, it will be 672 blocks total.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!