23 January 2023

Design Wall Monday

Design Wall Monday! Is a very old quilt.  It's one I started in 2010.

My journey with this quilt is here.  I think the last time I really touched it was in 2014.


I thought I only had one more seam to sew this together, the two on point halves.  I was quite wrong. I did have to sew the two halves together, but I also had to add the cornerstones, and I figured out why I hadn't added those. 

I didn't have enough fabric!  I had to piece them, which turned out fine, but I think that is why it slowed me down.

Now the top is done! I do want to add borders because this quilt ended up square, and I while I don't mind square quilts I prefer rectangular ones.

 I am linking up with Small Quilts & Doll Quilts Design wall Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!