06 January 2023

It's been a year!

Oh my goodness, I haven't posted in a year! Life has been very crazy.  But I am definitely going to be making a point of posting more things year.  I know I have said it before but I love being able to read back and see what I have been up to.



I made my bowtie quilt, and started one for my friend Christine.  I have been trying to keep track of how many I have, so that I can make sure I make enough!

I am adding 18 bow ties this week.  So that brings my running today to 537.

When I hit 500 I thought that I was almost done, because I knew I needed 600 some, what I did not realize was that I needed closer to 700, 672! So I still have a ways to go.  

I am using this as my leader/ender quilt, so I used it in between other projects I am working on, so I always have something under my needle on my sewing machine.

It's also really good for using up scraps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!