16 February 2023

All people quilt January

Every year All people quilt does a UFO* challenge where you list out 12 UFOs you have, they give you a number each month and you work on that quilt.  I tried to do it in 2021, but moving half way during the year put a damper on getting that done.  I knew I wanted to do it again in 2023.  

So I put together a list of all the quilts I had that still need to be finished.  And January's number was 3, and my number 3 was my pinwheel quilt a long, that I started in 2010.  


I am excited to have the top done.  I knew I wanted to add borders, the issue was, I did not have a lot of the fabrics left.  I like how the borders turns out.



I am not 100% done with it, as I need to quilt it, but I think I have some fabric that will work nicely for the backing, once there's a nice weather day, I think I will be going to the garage to quit this.

* UFO - Unfinished Object - can be a quilt that you started, that you haven't even cut, but it's a project that isn't done!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!