17 February 2023

Finished Friday!

 Well I have my first finish of the year!  It is actually a quilt I started in 2013.  It was a black & white log cabin.  You can see the progression of it here.    

I quilted this quilt at some point, but it doesn't look like I took pictures of it.  It has been sitting quilted in my closet for years.  I don't know why I didn't just bind it (as an aside that has been my issue since getting my long arm, I finish quilting but don't finish the quilts as much, which is crazy since I have my accuquilt I have cut out so much binding!).  


It's not super big.  But I think it will be perfect for the recipient.  One of my husband's cousins recently adopted, and rather than get him a toy, we decided a quilt would be better.  And I remembered I had this one.  I thought it would be perfect for a little boy.  

So maybe that's why I didn't finish this quilt all the way, I hadn't found a recipient for it yet :)

Of course now I want to make another log cabin! I love how fun and simple they are

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!