21 February 2023

New Machine

This past fall I bought a new machine, and it really is a NEW machine, not just new to me, but new to being used!


I bought a Husqvarna Viking Ruby 90.  Here she is straight out of the box.  I will probably use her mainly for embroidery, and the occasional zig zag stitch (since none of my singers have a zig zag stitch)


I don't really have a lot of room to keep her in my sewing room, but I made room.  I am just using a fold up table.  



I love that I can sew & embroider at the same time.  I love having it set up! 

I have wanted an embroidery machine FOREVER! When I was in high school they had one (and Husqvarna Viking) that I could use, and I learned how to use it, I think I knew it better than the teacher ;) 

I have already done a lot with my machine, labels for my quilts, Christmas gifts, and more! I can't wait to share it all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!