29 April 2020

Tee shit Quilt 1

  So I have started another tee-shirt quilt.  This one is for my father in law.  He used to help out at a Drama Camp each summer, so most of these shirts are from that.


I decided I would try a new to me technique, and make a shadow on each block.  I have seen it done, but not tried it yet.  I chose to use strips that were 1.5".  The only "struggle" I really had is that most of the blocks were different sizes, so I had to do a lot of measuring to make sure the black was the right size. 
Next time all the blocks will be the same width & length. 


I LOVE my design wall.  And it helped me so much when making this quilt.  I was able to put the blocks up as I worked on them, but also be able to rearrange them so they were in a design pattern that I liked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!