17 April 2020

Scrappy trips finished

I have TWO finished scrappy trip quilts. I don't know exactly when these were started, I know sometime BEFORE 2015. 

I had done some exchanges, so there is a lot of variety in my blocks.  

One of these I actually quilted last summer. I just hadn't had the chance to get the second one done.



I did a scrappy back for both of them, using up some left extra blocks I had.



This backing was actually part of the left over from the first quilt!  For the binding for both quilts I used purple scraps, AND I got to break in my new die from Accuquilt.  

I bought a 2.25" strip cutter, because that is the size I make my bindings.  It was SO nice, I got so many strips cut and so easily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!