10 April 2020

Alphabet Quilt finished!



I got the quilt top done!  And it's on the long arm.  I thought I had thread that was black, white and grey, but I couldn't find any.  So I just used grey.  I think it worked well.  I just did a meander.  I also wrote their last name in it.


Here is the top all finished, quilted and bound. I just used solid black for the binding.


And then the back.  When I found the box that housed this WIP (work in progress) it was heavier than I thought it would have been for having a few quilt blocks in it. That was because I had put some fabric with it I wanted to use!

I had just enough to do the backing for the quilt.  The main piece of the back has music terms on it, and then middle line has piano keys and then some instruments

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!