03 April 2020

Alphabet quilt

It's spring break! which means lots of time for sewing! I have been going through some of my WIPs (works in progress) and I found this one!  

I realized I never shared any pictures of it!  I shared a few on my instagram, but never all of them.

Here are all the blocks finished and on my design wall.


I started this quilt in 2016! When we were first moved into our new house.  

They are spell it with moda alphabet blocks.  I used a different fabric for each letter.

I started this for a friend that had twins, but the twins are 4, so I think they each need their own! (I'll share those in a bit).

These blocks were found on Moda's website.

I enjoyed making the blocks, they were straight forward.  I would love to use them again to spell something out, but I also like just making it as an alphabet quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!