10 October 2010

A weekend sewing, what a surprise!

 Winding bobbins!
 Because they were all empty! (I took the picture after I filled one)
 Here are 5 full bobbins and an empty spool!  Since moving into our apartment I have gone through two spools!
 Here is my wonky stars quilt all done!! well not all done.  I think I am going to add a border to it.  Do you think the pink centers make it too girly?
And here are my wonky log cabins!! I am not sure how I am going to put them together yet. . .I might try to stick them together, but I think I am going to use a neutral border around them.

I also worked on my values quilt.  I have a lot of twosies that need to be put together!! And my top I posted a few months ago is a little bigger.  I am not sure if I will make that one much bigger.

What did you sew this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. I really like the pink centers. Makes it pop! Kinda like a red or cheddar. :) I'm so glad you got a lot done. Hoping to get back on track soon, myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun stars!! not too girly for me, but then I like pink.log cabins are looking good too! thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tonya well I was hoping to give it to a boy and I asked my husband and he said the pink wouldn't work for a boy :(

    but if the two of you are ok with it, you know more about sewing than he does ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!