21 April 2021

Bow ties

I think it's about time to update about the teal bowties.  Last time I posted about them was last year!

When I posted last year (here) I had 113. 

And here they are recently:
 

There are 221 (give or take).  I found one on the floor of my sewing room after I took this picture, and I know I sewed a few more up. 

I love how this quilt looks.  I especially love this one because it's got both of our fabrics in it.  Christine uses different colors than I do.  I am not exactly sure how big I will make this. At least close to the size of mine.  My quilt was 24 blocks by 28.  So 672 blocks.  So only 400 more to make :p

My quilt took 6 years to finish.  At this rate I will definitely finish Christine's sooner than that! It helps that I have two people contributing scraps.

Making masks and having my cricut has helped! Since I cut out masks with my cricut there is some waste, but I can set it so that in the negative space it cuts out pieces for the bow tie quilt (2 - 2" squares, 2 - 1.25" squares.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!