18 March 2021

Monthly sew check in



Here is my month of February colored in! Not bad.  We got busy towards the end of the month so I was not able to sew as much.

I did not finish any quilts in February but I was pretty busy!

I was able to go to my friend, Christine's house, and I did some sewing there.  It was mostly masks.


I made masks for my many of my family members.  I had found some nose pieces on amazon that were stronger than the twist ties I had used.  I also found some elastic that is able to be sized with a bead of sorts, so it can fit more people.  It's a little easier on me so I don't have to use different lengths of elastic for different people!

While sewing masks I also made some more bowtie blocks.  


I finished 29! Which I am happy with that number!  I need to put them on my design wall to see how many I have.  I know I am no where near being done.  But I like to get progress shots!  

Since I had seen Christine, she also gave me some left over fabrics she had from her making masks to add.  This quilt is going to have a lot of variety, since it has fabrics from her sewing projects and from mine.

I will need to do another full count of blocks soon.  I don't think this will take quite as long as my Bowtie quilt did, but it will still take a while.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!