10 April 2018

My sewing room

There was a Jo-Ann's near us that was closing.  Between getting giftcards and having some cash from a side job I was doing, I went a little overboard!
So if you bought a full bolt, you got 70% off.  So I went a little overboard, but I figured plans for most of it.  But some of it (that green at the bottom) I bought because it was pretty.

But after buying all that fabric I was feeling a little overwhelmed because of how much there was.


This is my IKEA table, I have a cutting mat on it, but it ends up getting left overs piled on it.

The bins on the left are new.  I am working on organizing them.  Some have my small squares (2 3/4, 3", 3.5", 4", etc).  And other are sewing supplies.


All those colored bins are projects that are started in some way. 


Here is a full shot of the closet.  I have so much stuff, I need to sew more and quit buying so much!

1 comment:

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!