11 April 2018

Leader ended 2018


Since I finished my bow tie quilt (well the top, but I do have quilting ideas).  I needed a new leader ender.  And I decided to do those spool blocks.  Of course some people think these look like bowties too!  But I am calling them spools! And right now I have 45.

A leader ender is a project you work on while working on something else, so there is always something under your needle.  It's amazing how fast they come together even if it's not being working on as a main item.  My bowtie quilt was started in 2012 and finished in 2017.  So 5 years.  Hopefully this one will go a little faster ;)

I got the pattern from Bonnie Hunter, the link is here.  She also explains leaders and enders there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!