09 April 2018

April?! What?! goals

Well I had hoped that posting goals for the month would help get me posting.  That has not.  Work has been crazy, life has been crazy.  But the school year is winding down, so I am hoping that I will be able to sew more, which means I will have more things to show!
 
Goals for 2018:
1. Post in my blog 7 times a month.  Even if I am just updating about how my leader/ender progress is coming.  I need to write!
- I barely posted in January or February, but I do have some things to show for April, and hopefully for May!

2. Finish Quilts for my nephew (it's started), B for graduation (no clue what to do!), A for Christmas (log cabin), J for Christmas (scrappy strings). Make tee-shirt quilts (3).
- I have been working on scrappy strings but that's about it.

3. Organize and use my 2.5" squares.  I have been thinking about doing a color quilt with the different colored squares I have. 
- Well I think this one went out the window. I have a few ideas of what I would like to do with them.  But I probably won't do it as a leader/ender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!