24 January 2013

Local Quilt shop day

Today was local quilt shop day.  It is hosted by http://www.quiltshopday.com/.  They have asked bloggers to profile their local shops, why they are important and what the shop means to them.  If you would like to see the other bloggers that are involved you can find them here.  I know I am a little late to the party, but work has been crazy busy, I've been spending time with my husband and not had time to blog!

I wasn't able to go the shop today because it snowed (gotta love lake effect snow!).  But I am still going to talk about the shop that I love.  I was introduced to Needle & Thread in 2009.  I visited occasionally, mainly because it's a half an hour away.  I found out this year that they have a long arm to rent, and since then I have been going more recently.  I have wanted a long arm machine for years, but they are quite expensive, and I am so thankful to have the chance to rent one from Needle & Thread.

The ladies that work at Needle & Thread are so friendly and helpful, they will help me with any problems that I might be having, whether it's about thread color or talking about different techniques.  I am hoping to be able to sign up for one of their classes they have soon.

What's your favorite quilt shop like?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!