23 August 2012

Jacobs ladder keeps growing

I should have been in bed at least an hour ago. But I was working on my Jacobs ladder blocks!

This week was my first week back to school, and I've been stuffy all week. Well tonight was the first night I felt better, I don't have any school work and I haven't been in my sewing room for two weeks, I decided my machine and I would spend some quality time together!

This is what I got done (well some of it). I now have a total of 14 blocks. I have not decided how many I'm doing. I'd thought 20, 5x4, but I'm afraid it'll be too small, so I might do 6x5. Since it is so scrappy I'm not sure a border would work. We shall see!

As I lay it out, I feel like the lights and darks are so similar, but when I look at this picture I can definitely see the lights versus the darks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!