28 August 2012

Baby C quilts #3

So I am a terrible friend!! When Kelley had her first two babies, I had those quilts to her LONG before the babies were there.  Well baby C #3 is almost nine months old, and he doesn't have his quilt yet!!

Part of it, was that I didn't know which pattern to use, and when I did decide on a pattern I couldn't decide on the fabrics.  I chose to do the pattern irish chain. I decided to go scrappy.


Here's the front and part of the back.  You can kind of see here, I chose to do a scrappy binding also.


I stitched in the blue squares, so big diagonals.  I wasn't sure what to do in the white spaces :/ I wish I had an embroidery machine so I could have put his name or first letter of his name in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!