16 August 2012

Scrappy Quilt contest

Weekly 
Themed Quilt Contests If you click this image (which is a link) you can be entered to vote for the quilt contest of the week.  This one is scrappy, and I had the perfect quilt to submit!!





My favorite scrappy project I have made thus far!  A log cabin, with all the fabrics I have used in others quilts.  Every time I use it I can think about quilts that I have made for all the people I love :)  Of course for the contest I could only post one picture, but here I have a few others ;)


This is one layout I tried out (there are a lot of ways to lay it out!!)






Here is Pepé helping me decide on a layout


Here is the finished quit with the back.  It has some purple minky on it.


And the top on it's own.

3 comments:

  1. Es muy bonita, suerte


    saludos

    ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias Ana! Pienso que tu "quilt" (no se como se dice quilt) es bonita también!

    Gracias para visitarme!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!