17 January 2022

Battery Power

I love my featherweight.  I love bringing my featherweight along to my craft fairs, it's a conversation starter, and I get lots of things done also!


Not every craft fair I attend allows electricity or has it available.  Which stinks for multiple reasons.  But my awesome husband found a cool "gadget".  

We use a Ryobi electric lawn mower at our house.  They have these things that you can plug them into and then use outlets like normal (and USB outlets also).  So I have been able to sew at every craft fair I have gone to recently!

While it was a little expensive at first (we already have batteries) looking at the cost of paying for electric for every craft fair I go to, it should pay for  itself off soon!

And bonus it could be used for other things also! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!