14 May 2021

Heritage tee shirt quilt

I was approached by someone at a company to make them a tee-shirt quilt to celebrate their 50th anniversary.  Then COVID hit, so that was put on pause.

They reached back out to me this spring.  They wanted it to be large and it would be hanging.


 
Because it was so large, I had no where to take pictures of it! It is 56 squares large, so 105" wide by 120" long!

Since they were going to hang it, they asked for grommets to be put on it so they could hang it.  I have done grommets before, but my husband had not, so he learned something new :)

The quilting is kind of hard to see as it was laying on the bed.  So here are two of the blocks.  I basically went around the designs to make them pop.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!