18 January 2021

Round robin 2021

I LOVE round robins.  I love swaps, I love getting to know other quilters. 
 

 Someone that was in my Round robin 2020 group was running her own, so I of course wanted to join!

Here is the block:

This quilt will actually be for my friend, Becca after she graduates college.  She picked out the design, then picked out all the fabric.

It's always interesting to me to see what fabrics and such other people pick.  Becca has a good eye for color.

The pattern is from http://627handworks.com/ 

I enjoy paper piecing! And love how the hexagons look.

For this round robin we also had to include some fabric so our swap partners can use some of it in each of the rounds!  I am excited to see how this ends up turning out, and what blocks I will get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!