20 January 2021

Eq8

I know I have posted about this before, but my mother in law gets me the BEST Christmas gifts!
 

 
I have known about EQ8 (Electric Quilt) for a while, but just hadn't justified the cost of it.  BUT oh my gosh!! If you don't have it, it's worth EVERY penny!!
 
I have already used it to help design multiple quilts (Now to find the time to sew them all!) I love that it will give me yardage requirements, no more second guessing and running out, or having to draw it all on paper and do the math!

On EQ's blog they are running a contest.  Using the Coco Chic fabric line, design a quilt.  This is what I came up with.  I like the strips and solid blocks. 

One of the best things about EQ8 is how easy it is to audition different fabrics.  Here is another shot of the same quilt, with one fabric changed.

  

Here is a third shot of the quilt, with a slightly different design.  Instead of using cream blocks, I added some star blocks.


If you have ever been on the fence about getting EQ8, I would say GET IT! It definitely is a wonderful program that will end up saving you time and money! It it so handy to have (as you will see in some future posts ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!