20 March 2020

Kite blocks

I am a teacher, and we are now taking a break from school.  We will still be doing online learning, but no more going into work.  I decided to use some of my time to do some sewing.  (Still getting my classroom work done, no worries, I am good at multi-tasking.)

I have been cutting out kite blocks.  And I needed something mindless to sew because I had been working on a commissioned project, and I was having some issues.


Here is one layout.  They kind of look like rain drops!


I think this might be my favorite layout. It kind of reminds me of the periwinkle (or hummingbird) quilt that my great grandma made.


I thought this layout was fun.  We will see which one I end up doing, I don't have much done, so I don't expect this quilt to be finished anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!