12 February 2020

Easy press mini

My mother in law gets me the BEST Christmas presents! My favorite gift was a new LED lightbulb for my featherweight.  It's so nice to have, and nice to not burn my finger!


One of the gifts she got me was this, a Cricut easy press mini.  I haven't really been too interested in getting an easy press because I have a heat press.


I wasn't too sure how much or often I would use this, since it's so small (and adorable!)


But it is VERY handy when I am doing my little blocks, or working on my wristlets and I just need to get in a small space.

It's also nice because you have to push a button to turn it on, so my cats won't be able to accidentally turn it on if they knock it over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!