10 February 2020

Design Wall Monday



It is a design wall Monday!! And I have something newish to share.  Newish only because I haven't done anything with it in FOREVER.  Not sure if there is a reason why, but I spent sometime over the weekend cleaning up my sewing room and found it.  And decided it needs to be finished!

I realized I never shared a picture of this while I was working on it.

These are fabrics I have had for YEARS.  I have used these HST in another project, I decided to use them here in a pinwheel design.

I am linking up to design wall Monday

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful triangles. I have a box of them, trying to decide what to do with them. I like your progress. Thanks for showing us your Design Wall, Judy

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!