15 January 2020

Ornaments & circle zip pouches


For my nieces & nephews this year, I thought I would make them gifts.  So I made them Christmas ornaments with something they like and their favorite color, and circle zip pouches.


Here is a close up of one of the zip pouches.  Some of the kids got the same design, so I put their initials on the backside.  I used glow in the dark vinyl.


Here are most of the zip pouches I made. I think I have posted about it before, but the pattern for the circle pouch is from Dog Under my Desk. If you make anything with zippers, or want to learn how she writes some of the best patterns!!


And here are the ornaments I made.  I used disc ornaments from Michaels, polycrylic on the inside then glitter.  Then I used my cricut to cut out the designs.

I made some ornaments last year that were NOT the flat discs.  I definitely liked putting the designs on these better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!