09 January 2020

Beer Quilt - SO close!


Over winter break (from school) I was able to go to the group of crocheters and knitters that meet at the library near me!! It was so nice to be with "my people" and be able to work with everyone.  I took Scott's beer quilt.  I had one border to add (I didn't take enough fabric to Tennesee over break), and the back to sew.  Since I added a little fabric for the border I needed to add some more to the back.


Here is the whole quilt laid out.


And then after finishing it at the library, I went home and put it on my long arm! I really wanted to get it finished for my husband before he came home!

BUT. . .as I was sewing I heard a noise. . .


The motor belt broke :( Luckily it's not super expensive, so we ordered a new one, so hopefully I can get the beer quilt done soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!