19 December 2014

Santa Sack Swap

I am SO excited I joined the Santa Sack Swap this year!!


Here is what I made for my partner


I sent her the kitty wall hanging I made 


We both said we wanted totes.  Here is the one I made her.  I also sent along some other goodies that I didn't take a picture of.


This is the lovely tote she sent me! This will be perfect for carrying Christmas presents to the multiple family Christmas' we have.


Look at this cute mug rug! I will use it on Tuesdays when I go to sit n stitch, it will be perfect so my cup doesn't sweat on the table!


Fabric!!! I LOVE the Canadian fabric! I am not sure what I want to do with it, but hopefully I can come up with something, they are lovely!


And crocheted doilies.  These are lovely! and will come in handy next Christmas (we didn't have time to set up Christmas at our house this year)

This isn't even everything! There was also some chocolate, candies, and other fun stuff that I just didn't get a picture of!

I enjoyed being a part of the swap so much! I loved making a new quilty friend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so pleased you had FuN. Lots of lovelies received too.
    Merry Christmas... xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this swap too, it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!