29 August 2014

Dr. Who

I have started using instagram.  I love pictures, so it's quite dangerous for me.  Usually what I post about are my cats and quilt projects.  I was jumping around randomly and I found Rachel from http://www.quiltineering.com.  She had this cute Dr. Who mini quilt.  And I would not say I am the HUGEST Dr. Who fan, I do quite enjoy it.  And because I like to start at the beginning, I have been using Netflix to catch up on the older episodes.  I am currently on the fifth doctor (see picture) I don't care for him much though.

This pattern required appliqué.  So I cut out the pieces. I don't have many pictures during the process because it was so quick and easy!


I LOVE this shot!  It was after I had stitched all the letters down, and Pepé was being TOO cute!






Sorry I can't turn this picture around.  But you can see my stitching.  It's not perfect.


 And here is my finished project!! I enjoyed it quite a bit, and as I said above it was a quick project, I don't think it took me more than 4 hours. 

Now for the best part, you should hop over to Quitineering because she is having a give away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!