18 August 2014

Design Wall Monday



 Here is my design wall Monday, except really it's a design bed Monday!

I actually started this quilt FOUR years ago!! (Read here for more about it).  It's just been sitting in a box.  I don't know WHY I haven't worked on it.  I suppose it's just gotten buried by other things.  I needed a break from some other things I am doing, so I decided to pull it out.  And I laid them out.  I had originally thought about using the two different backgrounds, but I realized I didn't have enough of the blue.  So I decided to lay them out like this.  (I decided a while ago I wanted it on point).  I quite like it.

Now I just have to figure out the sashing and cornerstones.  Then the setting and corner triangles.

I am linking up with Design Wall Monday 

I am also linking up to Work in progress Wednesday


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!