06 January 2014

Recap 2013 & goals for 2014

About a year ago I set up 3 goals for myself.

1. Post 100 times.  I posted 102! Just barely made it in!  The first trimester at school was a killer, I barely had any free time to myself!

2. Finish 7 quilts.  I did not get that done :( I finished 4 (full) quilts by the end of the year.  I have 3 tops that are done and one that is almost finished.  It is definitely because of not being able to use the long arm.  I LOVE long arming.  And quilting on a sewing machine is just not the same for me.

3. Try three different/new to me patterns.  I made rootbeer & bubble gum which had a modified Ohio star and a string quilt.  So only two new ones.

I am not sure what my goals for 2014 should be.  I would definitely like to be more present in the blogosphere.  I do know part of my struggle with this is time, it's not always the easiest when I am only on a PC for school.

1. Post in my blog 7 times a month.

2. Finish 2 quilts on my home machine that isn't just straight stitching.

3. Finish 5 UFOs.

We will see how things end up going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!