29 January 2014

Kate Spain swap




Michelle at Quilts from my crayon box hosted a Kate Spain Charm swap.  Now I have never been one to really follow fabric lines.  I started sewing with fabric from Jo-Ann's, and had never heard of lines of fabric, I just found stuff I liked.  I am still just finding fabrics I like, even if they aren't the same line.

I thought this would be a way for me to kind of see what some lines look like.  Wowsers did I fall in love with some fabrics!! I wish I could have bought more of some of them.  But I am enjoying playing with them.

What I am starting with are these little 9 patches.  I thought it would be a good way to kind of show case the fabrics.  I am using Kona Bone with them, I thought it would be a good neutral and NOT white!!


I only have about 20 9 patches done.  This will kind of be a leader/ender project as I work on other things.

1 comment:

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!