06 December 2013

No sewing. . .

I have been very busy with school, and when I finally go to my sewing room I just sit there.  Last night I cleaned up a little bit. But I sat in my room looking at my (lovely) fabric (and I even got SO much more on black Friday) and I just feel overwhelmed, I didn't know what to do.  Things have been so crazy I don't think I will have time to machine quilt all the Christmas quilts that I have to do. (long arming is no big deal, and I definitely prefer that to machine quilting!).  But where I have used the long arm had a fire, so they no longer have a machine I can use :(

I participated in a Kate Spain 5" block (charm/nickel whatever you want to call it).  And I think I have decided what I will do with that.  That definitely has helped my motivation, but then school gets in the way!

So here is to having some time to sew over Winter break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!