23 December 2013

Celtic solstice - my colors

Quiltville


I didn't end up doing Easy street this year like I had originally wanted to do.  But I am doing Celtic Solstice.  And even though I haven't had enough time to be in my sewing room much, I have managed to find enough time to start and have a good start on this quilt!

Bonnies colors were Neutrals, Yellow/gold, oranges, greens & blues.  I do not have a lot of yellow/gold or oranges, so I have changed my colors.

My neutrals will be neutral.
My yellow/gold will be pink
My oranges will be purple
My greens will be greens
My blues will be blues.

Although I don't have much in the way of neutrals!  I will have to see if I can find some remnants at Jo-Ann's.

More later!! I am going to sew some!

1 comment:

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!