03 April 2013

What I would like to finish in April

I have my goals for the year, but I would like to make goals for April, my husband will be traveling quite a bit, so I will have plenty of time to sew.

*I would like to have a good chunk of my lorax quilts started (cut out, maybe start sewing).

*I would like to put the binding on the two long arm projects I have from last year.

*I would also like to start working on some Christmas stockings.

*And this is a goal I know I'll hit, I would like to finish two quilts.

I'm linking to
Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your list! and thank you so much for linking up and including a shout out for the Monthly To Do List Linky Party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and lots of fun!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!