30 April 2013

Finish project #2

This is my second finished project of the year!!


I used some of the blocks from my block swap adventure.  I had two left, so I will save those for my next quilt.  I had leftover black strips from my black & white log cabin, so I chose to use that as sashing.  I knew I wanted to add a border, but I wasn't sure what.  As I dug through my fabric I found a purple kitty fabric, there was  a close up of it a few weeks ago from when I rented the long arm.


Here is the back. I have never been a fan of pieced backs.  But I KNEW I wanted to use the pink panther fabric on the back, which I didn't have enough of, so I pulled out a kitty print, which helped, but ti was still a little short, so I added a little bit to the sides.  Just some remnants I had.

I mailed this off to my friend, and I think she likes it :) thank you to my swapper friends for helping me finish this!

2 comments:

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!