16 November 2010

All caught up!!

 I am all caught up! This is November's block!


And here are all three blocks so far!  I was definitely iffy about the blue, but I really like it!!

I am quite frustrated though, I have gone to 4 Jo-Ann's, called 2 Jo-Ann's, and am not able to find anymore of my "light" the white with dots.  I even have the SKU # but since it's a clearance fabric they are being a little. . .hmm what's the most polite way to put this? They have not been the most cooperative with me.  We are going to Indianapolis, so I am going to beg my husband to take me to as many Jo-Ann's as possible praying that I can find it!

Well I have another project I am starting tonight!! I am quite excited!! not that I need another thing to work on :)

2 comments:

  1. cute blocks! good luck finding the fabric. i'll be on the lookout!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! No luck so far :( I even called some stores, but they aren't being very cooperative :/

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!