17 December 2020

Thanksgiving

Thanskgiving is spent with my friend, Christine that is in the Navy. This year was no different, except, we did not do any shopping.  We wanted to do more sewing.  Which I don't know if we got more sewing done, but we had a good time doing the sewing we did.

 

 These are the bow tie blocks I finished there.

 

 Most of my time was actually spent cutting fabric.  I took the mask left overs I have, and cut.  And cut and cut.  I cut out a variety of sizes:

Bow tie blocks (2", 1 1/4")

Spool blocks (1.5" x 3.5", 1.5")

1.5" squares

2" squares

2.5" squares

1.5" x 2.5" bricks

2" x 3.5" bricks

2.5" x 4.5" bricks

I still have a lot more to cut, but it helped make the amount a little smaller.  I do have another quilt I worked on, but I don't have pictures to share. . .yet ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!