10 July 2019

Sewing room refresh

My friend Christine came for a visit.  And she is allergic to cats.  So before she comes I generally try to clean up my sewing room.  After she left I decided that I wanted to completely rearrange my sewing space.  So my husband & I took almost everything out of the room and put it in the hallway.  Then we moved stuff around to try to find a space that would work.  I have a big room, but I have a lot of stuff (shelves and such) and I wanted to be able to get to my design wall.

Now I can access the full design wall!


My space is a big U, which it had been a U before, but not as large.  I feel like I can access everything from where I sit.


And of course I still have Scott's chair so he can keep me company ;)

When I brought things back into my sewing room, I found them a home, I didn't just put them in random spaces, I want to be more organized so I can spend more time sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!