09 July 2018

Cricut saves the day

I know I have posted about my grandma's quilt.  (Here is the original post, and again here when I made her a second quilt.) The reason I made her a second quilt was because hers was falling apart.  It was made in 2000, and was the first thing I made.


I knew I wanted to patch it up with this flannel fabric, and decided that hearts would look good.  I hadn't done it (and I have had her quilt for a while) but once I got my cricut, I KNEW that it would be a lot easier and I went to town.


I used fusible web, for two reasons a) so they would attach and b) to help them stay down.  I did also stitch around the edges.


I ended up having to put something like 15 heart patches on! But grandma was happy to get this back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!