05 November 2014

New iron


I greatly dislike this time of year.  I don't have as much time to sew as I would like.  I could go to sit n stitch on Tuesdays, but I have so much school work to do I am at school late, and then I don't have energy for the drive down there (and the prep it takes Monday night).  So I haven't been able to sew a lot, I have been working on a few things, but they are Christmas presents, so I cannot share them just yet.


But I can share this! I have a little rowenta that I have had forever. Well technically I have only had that one for about three years.  Because I'd bought the same model when the first one died.  Well the second one died.  I figured since I had a bigger ironing pressing board I should get a grown up iron.  I went to a few different stores, read some reviews online and decided to get this one.  It's a black and decker, and it does have auto off, which kind of annoys me, but heats up quickly.

I am definitely loving it so far!! Bring on the quilt blocks :)

1 comment:

  1. My Rowenta croaked about 2 years ago and I replaced it with this iron too. It has never leaked!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!