03 June 2013

Block swap adventure - may

My May block partner was Laurrie, she asked if I would want to swap two blocks.  Her pattern was On the Oregon Trail

She asked for blues on whites.


 I accidentally did the block slightly different than the directions, for the flying geese pieces, I had actually sewn the two "bricks" together, then I added the squares to make flying geese, I was worried it wouldn't fit together, but they did!!  I love how this block looks! I can add another block to my "I want to make a quilt out of this some day".  That's one of the things I love about Block Swap adventure, I am able to try out blocks I might not have tried out.  I am also able to meet some other lovely ladies!




Here are the two lovely little kitties I got from her!  I love their purply goodness!

It's never too late to join the block swap!!
BSA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!